Summer is officially here.
With the heat finally arriving in Ontario, it’s a time that many businesses are hosting golf tournaments, BBQs, and participating in local community events. With this busy promotional season often comes the question of, “what can we give to customers, vendors or even visitors that will leave a lasting mark?”. The answer is this Natural Western Red Cedar BBQ Scraper from Missisquoi Promotional Wood Products. Proudly made in Canada, these wood scrapers are a safer alternative to the traditional bristle BBQ brush most people use. It is also easy to use, and will be a custom fit for each BBQ grill! Not only is this a safer alternative to bristle BBQ brushes, it is also a more environmentally friendly option, too! Your clients and customers can look forward to a nice cedar smell when they use this scraper as well.
The best part about this scraper for your business? People will think of you every time they open the grill this summer, and beyond, as there is a great space for laser engraved logo and branding to be front and centre!
Contact us to find out how we can order your Natural Western Red Cedar BBQ Scrapers today.
AJ’s Pick: Honey-Rum Grilled Bananas
On the subject of BBQs and grilling, what goes better with a new scraper than a new recipe?! AJ went absolutely bananas for this recipe from Taste of Home. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have dessert ready without stepping foot in the kitchen; perfect for those hot days when turning on the oven isn’t an option.
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium firm unpeeled bananas
- Ice Cream (Your Choice of Flavour)
- Waffle Bowl
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Find a small bowl to mix rum, honey and cinnamon. Next, with the peel on, cut bananas in half lengthwise.
- With the cut side down, place bananas on the grill and cover. Grill for 3 minutes on a medium heat.
- Grab a basting brush and coat reverse side of the bananas with your cinnamon mixture. Continue grilling for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Peel the bananas and serve immediately. OUr suggestion is to place the bananas in a waffle bowl, and top with ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream for the perfect summer twist on a banana split!